Quantcast

where bullies go when they (don't) grow up:

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I find it kind of funny that the word wedgie can be used so factually in a news piece. I guess it's a common enough term.

the guy's a jerk.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Geez, a wedgie? I am sure there is more to this story, either the adult has some issues, or maybe the kid involved is a "punk" and the teacher used the wedgie to get his attention....

Things are so out of hand today, I would not want to be a teacher in todays world, everyone is out to blame the teachers, and they act like their "little derelict procreations" are angels.

Some of the things I remember about some of my teachers, my 2nd grade teacher would make a student stand in a garbage can next to her desk if you missbehaved, and my 4th grade teacher would lob a dust filled eraser at your head if you fell asleep during his class. I am sure both of these teachers would be up on charges in todays society.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
There was a math teacher like him at my high school. One day, he bullied a kid a little too far, and the kid got all red and puched him very hard in his face. The teacher, who was pretty stunned, tried to fight back. While the teacher was a lot bigger than the kid he was fighting, the kid did get the best of the teacher. The outcome of the whole incident, nothing happened to the teacher, but the student was kicked out of school. That's the LAUSD for you...