Quantcast

Where did the bunny go?

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Reminds me... whatever happend to that guy who was gonna kill and eat Toby the bunny if he didn't get get some cash...??

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
N8 said:
I love it when everyone knows what happened but someone is gonna ask anyway just to stir the pot...

:p
What? Who me?

I was reading about how fetuses (or is it fetui) don't feel and noticed the bunny was gone. I was wondering what happened.

Then IAB goes all murderous. I'll chip in for some anger management classes. Just listen to some Carpenters that'll help.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
DRB said:
What? Who me?

I was reading about how fetuses (or is it fetui) don't feel and noticed the bunny was gone. I was wondering what happened.

Then IAB goes all murderous. I'll chip in for some anger management classes. Just listen to some Carpenters that'll help.
That'd make me go through the roof with murderous rage....bleh... :help: :help:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
check your pm's...there is one of me drinking beer and wearing a cool shirt...

oh you sent him the one where you are wearing a shirt.. i like the one you sent me better

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Polandspring88 said:
Seeing as how shes only wearing a tank top I do not think it was very cold up there. Where did you get the idea that it was?
from my gf.
whenever she sees one of her friends in tight clothes that reveal glass-cutting nipples she says.. "its cold, isnt it???"