Quantcast

Where did you ride today?

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Took the DH bike on a trail ride yesterday...tired from the standing and tall gears....had a blast, though. Nice to turn a bike with such a low COG....

Whiteface mountain/Wilmington bike fest coming up! If it doesn't rain, my son and I will be racing DS (kids under 8 race free!)

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA

Ahhh, Silkworm.:)

This was actually yesterday, but today we rode at Duthie with the kiddo... I'm hoping we can get Buffalo's video of the kid ripping down this fast bermy section, it like, made my summer!

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
European Masters Championships, Kranjska Gora , Slovenia
fun event with a lot of cool people and REALLY fast riding (but not by me, sigh...)
was there any other monkey there?????

Last edited:

velocipedist

Lubrication Sensei
Jul 11, 2006
Rainbow City Alabama
Got some nice sun in the middle of the monsoon season. Always need to put it to good use. So I linked up Shugyoudo to Miharashi Dai and then off to Mt Ogura. Had a typhoon a couple weeks ago, no more bridges and lots of bicycle sized rocks makes it interesting. The go pro only had batteries for the first two, all said about 20 km with 1000m of total descent or so.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
4 hours above Garmisch, Bavarian Alps. In the shadow of the Zugsptiz above the Ebsee. Beat my ass up the hill for 3.5 hours...and then a 20 minute downhill. Beer at the top was good...

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Went singletrack riding at some local trails with a buddy of mine who's in town visiting. Felt so good to get out and pedal a while since I havent been out of the house too much in the past few weeks.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I've logged 16 days of singletrack this month. Yesterday it was in the high 90's, today it's supposed to get up to 102°. I imagine the trails will experience low traffic this evening. And I have a hot cup of coffee next to me, bring it !

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Gonna be a soggy weekend...another soggy weekend.

Definitely planning to do some sort of riding...likely little bikes again.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Whistler yesterday. Many laps were had. Crash free. Win.

Fromme today. Climbed up higher than ever. Yesterday's laps hadn't quite flushed out, and it was a tough go.

Forgot to take pics...doh.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Another awesome ride today. 4th ride in 5 days. Whistler Sat, Fromme Sun, Monday off, Fromme Tues, Fromme Wed. Feeling fit as a fiddle.

I just need to stop my habit of smashing my left knee on my shifter and I'll be all set.

A few pics:

Fun loamy start. Not too wet, not too dry, not too steep. Just about perfect.

More of same

Many minutes of descent later when I was winded and remembered to take some pics of SOME of the rooty bits... Note my cliplessness. I'm actually starting to get comfortable while attached to the bike. I see the light!

Fun, fast and flowy.

The bermy finish:

Fvcking awesome ride.

Attachments

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
5 miles to go...

We got lots of rain yesterday which broke our 21 day streak of 100°+. Mid 70s, cloudy with a light breeze when I started this morning. Almost went back for my arm warmers...brrrr

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Was going to ride a centurytoday on the road...but woke up too late. Instead rode around the boring woods near my house after finding out that my rear wheel on the full squish is fried...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan

Only place I can think of near me where there is no sign of humans. Obviously apart from my grips. Fricken rube I am.

Last edited:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
yesterday, i rode my gambler to the barber shop.
pedaled all 3 miles, hucking curbs, gaping 3-step stairs and tail whipping speed bumps; got my monthly haircut and then rode back.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Spent yesterday afternoon in the NBC (Nuclear, Biological and Chemical) training area trails near me. Some good singletrack and twisties in there, plus some bitchin' drops that I walked. Riding alone sucks...