Quantcast

Where Does Your Money Go?

How often do you make online purchases?

• Once a week...and no, I do not have a PROBLEM...

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Once/twice a month

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Every three months

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Every six months

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Within the past year

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Shop online? Are you crazy? I don't want someone to steal my identity!

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
Just a quick poll to get an idea how many of you monkeys buy stuff online--and I don't mean infomercial products (just ask JOJO about how much she loves Epil-Stop-and-Spray :rolleyes: ).

How often do you purchase online?

(MBC...I may have to do an entirely different poll just so we can track your purchases ;) )

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
well i was shooting the **** with the guys at my LBS when one guy decided to pull up my account and see how much i have spent in their shop. It tallied almost 3g for the last 11 months (I’ve only been shopping there that long) and that's just for the major stuff that they tag to accounts and doesn’t taking it to account minor stuff like tubes and lube and stuff most of the time.
So i pulled up my checking SS and filtered out everything but bike online purchases and it's almost the same amount.:eek:
Once a week for me but that's only if i stop buying for the year right now:dead:

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
I purchase online far too often. I pulled up my Paypal history (which only records up to one year) and it was a good 5 pages long! :eek:
Sure enough, my credit card # was used fraudulently. Fortunately it wasn't anything major, but just the fact that someone got it had me on alert.
But that only stopped my online purchasing for about 6 days. :rolleyes:

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by monkeywrench
and the last time, some a$$hole stole the package from in front of my door. Two Panaracer DH pro tires gone. :angry: :angry:
man that bites :(
Hopefully karma will get his ass..........just imagine him nicking a parcel.........that turns out to be a parcel bomb. :D :D :D :dead: :devil:

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I do plenty of buying online. It is too easy i spend to much.

Gotta say that at Excelsports, my day job if i feel bad about how much i have spent i pull up this one customers history and i feel better. $47,943 in 18 months. That is NUTS just on bike parts!

Originally posted by Motionboy2
I do plenty of buying online. It is too easy i spend to much.

Gotta say that at Excelsports, my day job if i feel bad about how much i have spent i pull up this one customers history and i feel better. $47,943 in 18 months. That is NUTS just on bike parts!
Jeez...how many bikes does that dude have? And do the new bike parts help his ride, or is he all about getting upgrades to make himself look better? That money could be my salary!

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
So the UPS guy just stopped by and said "Hey Josh, is Mike around. I've got a package for him." OK we have a problem here.:D :D

Leatherface, that guy HAS TO buy for either a store or for all his friends. He is not local he is on the east coast. I can't imagine having that kind of money to spend on bikes INSANE

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Me and Amazon.com are developing quite a relationship. Now that I've got the new bike, been behaving myself on the bike expenses.

Currently awaiting my:

Home Lawyer software
Stereo Headphones
Sex and the City First Year videos
Pilipino Phrase Book

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by LeatherFace

How much do you love that show? Have you seen "Six Feet Under"--HBO has really awesome series. And I seem to spend all of my money at amazon, so don't feel bad :)
I had to ban my husband from Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

Spud

Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Idaho (no really!)
Originally posted by LeatherFace

How much do you love that show? Have you seen "Six Feet Under"--HBO has really awesome series. And I seem to spend all of my money at amazon, so don't feel bad :)
Dropped cable a while back, so I'm buying the vids to get my fix. S&TC plus the Sopranos almost made it worth keeping cable, but...

200xRyder

Chimp
Jun 27, 2002
TrikeRiders.com
ebaaay everydaaaay.

Yes I have a problem! ahck, No i dont!:p

Between resotring my 3 wheeler and building my new computer and then theres the mountain bikes (oh god..), I gotta lot of stuff to buy!!

Rob

G

gravity

i hate being under 18...... damn retail prices..... :angry:

oh wait i never pay retail anyway. silly me. :D