Quantcast

Where is LordOpie???

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dunno? speaking of lost monkeys, where is that guy who had the girl friend with cocaine and a crazy Bf, and he got like coke on him and got really sick. and one remember him, forget his handle though...

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
mack said:
dunno? speaking of lost monkeys, where is that guy who had the girl friend with cocaine and a crazy Bf, and he got like coke on him and got really sick. and one remember him, forget his handle though...
those were some crazy stories

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
mack said:
Drunken Ninja

I'm so glad he's gone, his posts hurt my head.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Opie got mad because of getting his first ammendment rights violated in the Political forum, so he took his ball and went home. Before he was taken by the evil of the Political forum he was a cool monkey :(

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
RM himself opressed Lard Opies first ammendment rights, so he is punishing us all by not posting. Life is so unfair.

Edit: dangit, echo beat me to it.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Echo said:
Opie got mad because of getting his first ammendment rights violated in the Political forum, so he took his ball and went home. Before he was taken by the evil of the Political forum he was a cool monkey :(
I didn't know how to word it, but you nailed it, Holmes.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I Are Baboon said:
I remember starting a welcome thread and asking him if he was indeed a Pie Lord.
i, too, read his name as lord o' pie...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Loopie posted a link to a NSFW picture, Ridemonkey told him to stop pushing his buttons, Loopie told him get the stick out of his hoop (or words to that effect) whereupon RM told him that he was free to take a hike anytime he didn't like how things were being run around here so he did. Apparently Loopie liked pushing the mods /admins buttons and got called.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
mack said:
drunken nija's threads were like the best! it made me feel good about my situation...
drunken ninja was cool, so was the guy who taught his dog to make a ham sandwhich while watching Super Troopers. TenaciousLeo was God for almost a month.

EDIT: RM won't admit it but, while he banned the TenaciousOne, he did nominate the ham sandwhich for president. :thumb:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Serial Midget said:
drunken ninja was cool, so was the guy who taught his dog to make a ham snadwhich while watching Supeer Troopers. TenaciousLeo was God for almost a month.
And where have you been Mr? I expect more from RM's member of the year :think:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Westy said:
And where have you been Mr? I expect more from RM's member of the year :think:
I expected a lot of me too but here I am selling shoes. :oink:

Actually I had an emergency financial situation at the end of summer and was forced to spend my meager savings to bail my sorry ass out of a bad, bad service contract. To make ends meet I have taken a temp job but... I have secured permanant employment that starts in two weeks. My new job does not invoulve any sort of IT work at all but my experience will come in handy as head stock boy. Bar codes baby, bar codes. :oink:

Oh - this is about Loopie. His girlfriend dumped him and he runs a triple on his road bike. He was also that Wing Master guy from the KFC commercials. :eek:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
tenaciousleo got banned from hcor too. i think he's part of an elite squad that also includes cheers, groundwalker, and maybe jerseydave as being banned from RM and hcor.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I thought maybe Opie didn't kiss someones ring finger and was given the boot.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
narlus said:
tenaciousleo got banned from hcor too. i think he's part of an elite squad that also includes cheers, groundwalker, and maybe jerseydave as being banned from RM and hcor.
i think it's funny anyone would get banned from hcor. it's like saying you're not being cool(moron) in the right way.
Lard Dopie needs to get over himself, he don't like the admins the admins don't like him.... big deal. Opie if you're reading this.... come back you big galoot.
Midge sorry to hear about your raw deal, it's too bad we couldn't get the maffia involved.
And Leo got banned from NSMB too. And also made a short re-appearance in a thread some months ago, that was pretty funny.....