Quantcast

Where is my window...?

Alta123

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
PNW
Just a reminder for you guys parking at some of the bike trails around here not to leave any valuables in your car. Was at 27 today and got back to my car at around 7 pm to find my drivers side window smashed in. Was missing a valentine 1, ipod, and sub/amp. Just a heads up don't make the same mistake I made leaving stuff in your car and visible.

Oh btw thanks to anyone who has been working on the trails. They look awesome.

Mike.rider

Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
renton, WA
Man that sucks, I know how you feel though. I am at 2 windows and one door lock, in the past 2 years. :banghead: I don't know what drives people to do it. the last 2 times I have been broken into there wasent even anything in the car.

T.Rex

Monkey
Sep 6, 2004
Pacific Northwest
Just a reminder for you guys parking at some of the bike trails around here not to leave any valuables in your car. Was at 27 today and got back to my car at around 7 pm to find my drivers side window smashed in. Was missing a valentine 1, ipod, and sub/amp. Just a heads up don't make the same mistake I made leaving stuff in your car and visible.

Oh btw thanks to anyone who has been working on the trails. They look awesome.
sorry to hear about the break-in; thanks for posting. Guess it's time to take all the junk out of the cab of my truck and put it in the back; that way they can have it without breaking in; it's mostly junk anyway. Maybe leaving the door unlocked is the way to go; I think Mike tried that for a while.

Hey all you low-life-thieving-junkie-meth freak-scum bags:disgust:and black pajama clad haters; help yourself to the junk in the back of my truck.

ebxtreme

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Bellingham
Folks have been getting their cars broken into at Galby a bunch recently again. The southside lot near Lake Padden is the location. Don't leave valuables in the car.....of course, that's no guarantee that some tweaker isn't gonna break your windows anyway. :(

EB

Alta123

Chimp
Jun 14, 2009
PNW
Maybe I am just better off leaving nothing in the car with the windows down and a club on the wheel. Anyone do this?

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
Be like Chuck
-Chuck Norris doesn't play "hide-and-seek." He plays "hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you."
-Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
-Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".

boxxerace

Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
@ Japanese Gultch
P.S. I ran into an old friend of my on the weekend. She is part of the Snohomish County Sheriff team who apparently regularly patrols out at Paradise Valley and surrounding areas. Obviously, this does not help the folks riding in King County, but the police are very aware of some of the scum who are committing these crimes.

P.S. If you ride at Paradise, don't park anywhere near the 105th Ave entrance, ie: Trailer-park, Meth-producing, thieving scum live there.*

*no, not everyone, just a few known individuals

Sorry to hear about the break-in's guys. :banghead: