Quantcast

Where is Rob Warner's World Champs Headcam Video?

altix

Monkey
Feb 14, 2007
Hey everyone,

This is the video I was most looking forward to, and for reason I cannot find it anywhere. I've checked Vital, Dirtmag, Freecaster, Pinkbike, Sicklines, Ridemonkey, Google, Planet earth. I am actually here at the races and I saw him doing the run (he really does talk the whole way down...it kicks a$$) Anyways, maybe it will show up sometime next week, but I do really wana check it out like most of you do as well....

And if anyone from freecaster is watching... WE WANA SEE ROBS RUN!!!! And thanks for all the awesome coverage this year, much better than previous.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
Hey everyone,

This is the video I was most looking forward to, and for reason I cannot find it anywhere. I've checked Vital, Dirtmag, Freecaster, Pinkbike, Sicklines, Ridemonkey, Google, Planet earth. I am actually here at the races and I saw him doing the run (he really does talk the whole way down...it kicks a$$) Anyways, maybe it will show up sometime next week, but I do really wana check it out like most of you do as well....

And if anyone from freecaster is watching... WE WANA SEE ROBS RUN!!!! And thanks for all the awesome coverage this year, much better than previous.
he mentioned during the race today that there was an issue with the recording due to him turning off the camera incorrectly or something but they were expecting to have it up sometime in the future.