Quantcast

Where is the Fancy Reaction?

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Ha, I assumed it was because I use Waterfox browser and it just won't let you have anything fancy.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yeah, there's an issue with the CDN for the site that isn't letting me perform certain admin functions. Working on it this week now that I'm back from my work trip.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Yeah, there's an issue with the CDN for the site that isn't letting me perform certain admin functions. Working on it this week now that I'm back from my work trip.
Thank you!

I'll gladly change my post rating to Homer SMRT when we have that option versus the bad spelling :p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Interestingly I'm still having some issues with the admin control panel but apparently IAB is not.

This can be done but I don't want to overstep my admin boundaries.
My friend, you were there to welcome me to the moderator forum - there is no overstepping here. Don't let your dreams just be dreams. :monkey:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Interestingly I'm still having some issues with the admin control panel but apparently IAB is not.

My friend, you were there to welcome me to the moderator forum - there is no overstepping here. Don't let your dreams just be dreams. :monkey:
Re: the admin control panel, it is definitely twitchy, asking you to log back in every time you click something. I find that if I just refresh my screen without entering my login credentials again, that usually works.