Quantcast

Where is Windrock

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
hey butch, its seth, why dont you stick around for sunday? mccoy and i will be riding and my girl will be takin some badass pics

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
frznnomad said:
:thumb: you up for making a trip october the 2nd butch im heading up there with spoke and hopefully motomike. so you guys are welcome to join :thumb:
what!?! I thought it was the 2nd WEEK in October. It's cool either way, my birfday is the 3rd, so that'll be fun.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
fatcats said:
hey butch, its seth, why dont you stick around for sunday? mccoy and i will be riding and my girl will be takin some badass pics
OH MAN....I gotta go tommorrow....church on Sunday....
Conto was supposed to go tommorrow and backed out. Anybody going tommorrow...I can't show up and expect to shuttle myself?
I'll give anybody from Asheville a ride up there for some $5-10 gas.
I gotta ride...or I'll go insane!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
bizutch said:
OH MAN....I gotta go tommorrow....church on Sunday....
Conto was supposed to go tommorrow and backed out. Anybody going tommorrow...I can't show up and expect to shuttle myself?
I'll give anybody from Asheville a ride up there for some $5-10 gas.
I gotta ride...or I'll go insane!
once again, how far from asheville is it?

bigdrop05

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
ooh, i had a good time last week afternoon there.

Broke myself in on SOUTHERN ROCKS{never been on it before} after not being on a bike in over 4 months.Profro already had his lawchair out by the time i got through it ! Not really,but if he had one he could a...

Also we did "the trail" from the VERY TOP & joins Snakerock at the bottom-that's a long run & fun without anything nasty...

Guess the only trick is..... how to get to the top......
A 1:15 push to the top of the DH above Bulkhead is quite the workout ,i couldn't even imaging pushing to the VERY TOP.......lol

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
who said the son couldnt go. he can shred the rock, i mean hes the son of butch hes got to be good.

sorry man have fun with the son maybee someday.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
frznnomad said:
who said the son couldnt go. he can shred the rock, i mean hes the son of butch hes got to be good.

sorry man have fun with the son maybee someday.
whoa....I'm not that old. I'm 33 and my only child (girl) is 21 months old. :love:
Father...is my father...I'm the son....

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay that just went the wrong way. okay kool being a dad is way more important than a ride. you can never replace the time with your kid but a ride can always be made up your making the right decision man. :thumb:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay fellas looks like im gonna have to rechedule because of a delay in getting my shock in. i was thinking two weeks from the second. sorry for having to back out and change plans on you guys but of course if you guys can make it your more than welcome. okay guys sorry again im out.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh okay your an idiot. did you even read my post. i had that shock sent in like four weeks ago. it should have been here by now so before you start laughing at someone maybee you need to start reading man. :nope: :nope: :nope:

fatcats

Chimp
Apr 4, 2005
lol butch, id be frustrated too, but a joke is more worth laughing at than bitching about. we do pity you frzn, and i DID read your post :eviltongu

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay yeh sorry there is no excuse i was just upset for not being able to ride, being frustrated with progressive, and kinda a crazy day at the shop, and i thought you werent joking. okay so im sorry for accusing you of not reading my post. all is good :D :thumb:

ohh and my shock is in finally but i wont be able to put it on the bike until next weekend ohh well atleast its in and i have my body armor so im ready for the rock on the 14th and 15th for whoever wants to join me and spoke. :D :D :D :D :D :D

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
661 oreassure suit. its awsome. thanks for the help fellas and butch looks like you won. so i hope to give it a good test on the 15th so whoever is going to be able to make it send me a pm. :)