Quantcast

Where should I go to school?

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
I'm applying to transfer in the fall, and want to head up to the north west. Don't really have a preference, looking Oregon or Washington. I can probably go anywhere I want. I'm really just looking for awesome riding, so what do you have for me guys

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Western Washington U.
That's first on my list as of now. How's the riding there? The main thing that was steering towards there is the proximity to canadia

i think you should go back to elementary school
That's where the joker belongs, he didn't learn to share. I on the other hand would like some more high level math classes, finding the are under a sin curve is getting old.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
You two should get together before you leave the bay and duke it out... or have butsec whatever you guys need to do.

Get it over with man you know you want to.
I wouldn't want to make him show up to work Monday with a black eye, but I have offered to buy him a beer more than once. We've actually met a few times too, at his old shop, but he has no Idea it was me.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
go to Pullman. good street riding and Moscow Mountain has singletrack. Prepare to drink lots of Busch Light
I'll check it out when I'm up there this summer! There and spokane are the 2 I'm most interested in as of now.

If they can get me out of the tight pants and off the fixie, they might get me off my PBR

I have a feeling your going to pick a college that has a very tall bell/clock tower that overlooks a very open and busy common courtyard that is within 400 yards.

just a hunch
But I wasn't ever a marine