Quantcast

where the boxxer wc's high speed compression

fsw7020

Chimp
Jul 30, 2009
hi guys,who can tell me where is the high speed compression adjust of old boxxer wc(before 2010):confused::confused:

thanks.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
High speed compression is determined by the internal shim stack. External adjustments are low speed orifice size 'LSC' as well as the force level 'gate' ('blow off threshold' if you will) to enter the HSC curve.

What are you trying to accomplish?

fsw7020

Chimp
Jul 30, 2009
davep,I want to change the highspeed compression at the old boxxer wc,so i have to go to wc's internal if i want to set it?

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
Obviously you want to change the HSC......

Are you trying to decrease or increase (no idea why someone would want to do that) the HSC?

FYI there are only a VERY few suspension components that provide for HS damping control externally. THe standard 'compression' and 'rebound' knobs adjust bleed ports that control LS damping for the most part.

fsw7020

Chimp
Jul 30, 2009
Obviously you want to change the HSC......

Are you trying to decrease or increase (no idea why someone would want to do that) the HSC?

FYI there are only a VERY few suspension components that provide for HS damping control externally. THe standard 'compression' and 'rebound' knobs adjust bleed ports that control LS damping for the most part.
yeah...I want to decrease or increase the value of HSC.but i can't found it.....
Do you mean the HSC is at internal not external,so it's difficult to adjust it,isn't it?:shocked::shocked:
or no HSC adjust in the boxxer?:cray: