Quantcast

*** where the F is the GMT, GMT ***

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
The missing fender idea was a big hit with the team. Those two you liked are my ideas, the other two are team submitted slogans with me making graphics. One of the guys had this slogan idea, which I mocked up with a graphic of our actual car from the Baja 1000 in 2014:

I'm super into this idea. Need to work on making it super apparent the rear wheel is missing.
A little less informations would help me notice the missing wheel... missing fender best idea, message communicated with minimal messaging = WINNING.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
slept like a brick last night. I have a physical at 9:30 am. no food or coffee until after that is going to fucking kill me this morning. I am going to be seriously grumpy SOB until then.
Will anyone notice the difference? :D
Yes, if you mess with me.

Normal Grumpy: I will verbally try and rip your head off

Seriously Grumpy: I will physically try to rip your head off

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
The boy just took a header into the corner of the wall. We were outside playing all morning and when we came in for lunch he decided to throw a fit and throw himself down without looking first. Hell of a goose egg and will likely present a decent bruise.

Definitely takes after me with not thinking something through before going full speed into it....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Somebody stole my yogurt and pineapple. They were in their own Rubbermaid containers and they are no longer in the fridge. Not only did they take my snack, but those bowls are ~$1 each. If I find that fucker, I will drown them in Greek yogurt and fruit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Somebody stole my yogurt and pineapple. They were in their own Rubbermaid containers and they are no longer in the fridge. Not only did they take my snack, but those bowls are ~$1 each. If I find that fucker, I will drown them in Greek yogurt and fruit.
allow me to introduce you to my friend "lunch box"

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I rode: https://www.strava.com/activities/911357145/

Then I ate Chick Fil A, lectured for an hour at work (as in giving one), verified that the body shop screwed up and didn't order the $6 of body clips necessary in time, and came home.

I think I'll have to do this morning ride in lieu of work thing more often.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Today I ate a sandwich named Kevin. :rofl:

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
Morning is over. eating finally here. Stopped by the LBS on the way home, some cool cats working there. Should prove to be a good relationship once the season gets going.

Is it lunch yet? I didn't get to eat breakfast and then I had to see a breakfast spread from Craft Services, from which I did not get to eat.
Kinda like being at the strip club....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I rode: https://www.strava.com/activities/911357145/

Then I ate Chick Fil A, lectured for an hour at work (as in giving one), verified that the body shop screwed up and didn't order the $6 of body clips necessary in time, and came home.

I think I'll have to do this morning ride in lieu of work thing more often.
Methinks I'll take that same route this afternoon except I'll add Roundup, cause I've never done Roundup. I'm expecting fun shall be had.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Keep me in the loop. As things warm up (even more), I may be interested in 7am rides.
It already was prime shortsleeves and shorts riding weather this morning at 7 AM. Little chilly in the shade by the first creek crossing but fine everywhere else.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I've got almost 96 miles of dirt riding in March so far, according to my dork-logger. I should continue this bike riding thing. It seems to suit me. Although my legs are always tired and I have to go to bed around 21:30 every night.