Quantcast

Where the heck is Megan Black???

J

JRB

I know she is broken, but did she quit work too??? Haven't heard a peep from her in a while. :think:

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
I was reading about the dirty girls on nsmb.com today and at the end one of them said, they would not ride in slut boots and a mini skirt, I thought of megan

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
shes been spending the week in NC relaxing with me. its been nice. we are going to get married next week.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
biggins said:
shes been spending the week in NC relaxing with me. its been nice. we are going to get married next week.
You didn't kill and eat her did you? With some fava beans and a nice chianti perhaps?

J

JRB

biggins said:
I call BS. Nope, not the ugly one from TN.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
hell man you know im where its at. she'll confirm it. shes been here. we been riding since im jobless the weather was decent, it was fun.

J

JRB

biggins said:
hell man you know im where its at. she'll confirm it. shes been here. we been riding since im jobless the weather was decent, it was fun.
Uhm - we know she's broken, ben. :D

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
biggins said:

biggins said:
tried to get a ride going.........everyone wants to watch football

thought hey maybe we could get a hold 'em game while watching the game...........naw we just wanna sit around and watch the game........my friends are so lame.

from now until the steelers game ends all they are gonna do is sit on their ass and yell at the screen.

its not like regardless of who wins its gonna make the slightest bit of difference in their life but they will gladly piss it away staring at the tv.

they wanted me to come over and watch it with them but i think i can sit on my ass while it gets fat and watch tv at my house just as easily.

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

:rant over:

:confused:

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Hahahaha - you guys are too much. I haven't heard from her in awhile too - maybe I'll give her a call to see what's up.....anyone want her #? j/k

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
johnbryanpeters said:
Photographic evidence of what?
Photographic evidence that Megan is anything but a fourty-four year old smelly fat guy with a mullet and an STD...

Poor biggins... He paid for her plane ticket down to N.C. with such high hopes, and his reward was a re-enactment of a scene out of Deliverance...

"Squeal like a pig, boy!"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Photographic evidence that Megan is anything but a fourty-four year old smelly fat guy with a mullet and an STD...

Poor biggins... He paid for her plane ticket down to N.C. with such high hopes, and his reward was a re-enactment of a scene out of Deliverance...

here ya go

Attachments

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
here ya go
And that proves ... what, exactly? That someone, somewhere, took a picture of some girl with what looks to be a Gmail account and a biking poster? And that this 44 year old fat guy emailed it to you? ;)

I'm (mostly :p) kidding anyway, I just like giving Mr. Lazy-and-Whiny-Will-Someone-Please-Buy-Me-A-Plane-Ticket a hard time :p :D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
binary visions said:
i met Meghan Black last Friday and much to my dismay she was an attractive, freindly, young woman. i was really hoping for a fourty-four year old smelly fat guy with a mullet and an STD (Genital Warts preferably). But we can't always get what we want now can we. :monkey:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
And that proves ... what, exactly? That someone, somewhere, took a picture of some girl with what looks to be a Gmail account and a biking poster? And that this 44 year old fat guy emailed it to you? ;)

I'm (mostly :p) kidding anyway, I just like giving Mr. Lazy-and-Whiny-Will-Someone-Please-Buy-Me-A-Plane-Ticket a hard time :p :D
I was her secret santa, the fox shirt she has on & the poster are gifts from me!

:rolleyes: I think I still have the receipts at home if you want a copy of them :blah:

:D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
douglas said:
I was her secret santa, the fox shirt she has on & the poster are gifts from me!
..."she" (the girl in the picture) being the sister of the 44 year old STD-ridden mullet-man, of course.

"Hey yuh, sis, would yuh mind a-wearin' this fer just a second? Mah new online boyfrien' sent um to me."

:sneaky:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
..."she" (the girl in the picture) being the sister of the 44 year old STD-ridden mullet-man, of course.

"Hey yuh, sis, would yuh mind a-wearin' this fer just a second? Mah new online boyfrien' sent um to me."

:sneaky:

we should plan a double date, you get "the 44 year old STD-ridden mullet-man" and I get the chick in the pic

:D

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
bigginsis said:
i can vouch for ms. black's presence at chez biggins - i'm his sister. i wouldn't lie.
i think we need a pic of DH girlie, megan black, and bigginsis. altogether.
or well i just need one.
and if that happens. can we get one of you all kissing?
that'd be sweet.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
douglas said:
right....cause we all know hot chicks love whiney jobless guys :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahaahAHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHAhaha
snort HAHAHAHAHAHbahbahaBHABABHWBAHBAHwbHAWBHABHABWAHWbaHWA

ha ah hahahahaha
BWAHWHAHABWHABWHABWHAAHHWBAHbwhAbwHAahAHAHAHahhahaha

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
binary visions said:

Sometimes I think you guys like this pic...you cry out for it so often...