Quantcast

Where the hell are all the Avid Juicy Carbons?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I am trying to get a set, and none of the wholesalers have any :think: I know they have been out for a while ( we had a bunch at the shop) now i need a pair! ...Does anyone know when another round is shipping out? Thanks!

nixhexss

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
New York
no
just go to quality's site, and click that item watch button, it'll alert you when they're in..or call'em that'll take shorter than it took to wriite this

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I did, quality wont have em til frickin december...god damnit, then i called sram and they said they are all shipping constantly...wtf.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Nope SRAM does NOTHING direct, just asked that question today, i called 5 wholesalers and nobody had them...i would have thought there would be more of these floating around. stupid f'ing sram

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
QBP has had some and sold through them already. You have to be quick on this new fangled stuff;) XO triggers were the same way.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
Could be they're shipping OEM, and I'm sure they are filling backorders that the QBP and others have for them.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Dogboy said:
QBP has had some and sold through them already. You have to be quick on this new fangled stuff;) XO triggers were the same way.
hahha you are telling me, i know they have had em, one of my best friends scooped both of those items when they were available, now im jealous.!!!:mumble: