Quantcast

Where the hell is every one?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie's in Santa Barbara for the Race Face's Freeride Expo -it's like a freeride only invite event not even Brian Lopes can just go to and they showcase bike parts and stuff that don't flex.

Pegboy is exercising his 5th amendment right bec he's getting his lawsuit together against the City of Bellflower Parks and Rec.

Feb 14, 2004
SoCal
Well I'm going nuts around here without any riding. Someone PM me a good abso-fuhqing-lutely no pushing shuttle trail in the Corona/close-to-it area. I hate all this shuttle/then push some more crap. I NEED TO RIDE!!!

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Rode TWP today. The conditions were terrible. Basically it's become a giant rut, with a small layer of fine sand on top of summer-esque hard pack. TWP needs some serious trail work and will be off my list for some time. (or maybe I've just crashed there sooo much that I can't shake the demons)

Anyway I'll be at Knotts tommorow around 11-12am (gotta work in the morning). If anyones interested in meeting up let me know.

I'd be down to shuttle "anywhere, somewhere, everywhere" around SD wednesday.

Thurs-Mon PV/Del Cerro will be the call. Gotta get it before we're all black balled. I might start a new thread for that ride.

HarryCallahan

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
SC mtns
downhillzeypher said:
Well I'm going nuts around here without any riding. Someone PM me a good abso-fuhqing-lutely no pushing shuttle trail in the Corona/close-to-it area. I hate all this shuttle/then push some more crap. I NEED TO RIDE!!!
Life can be hard. Maybe Santa should bring you a bike you don't need to push. :D

weman788

Chimp
May 15, 2004
SJCx3, So Cal
Cruz out to Simi Valley. It's a little push and you need a shuttle, but its a bitchen run. If you like jumps all over in your DH trails, it it up. Ask around, its called G-Spot.