Quantcast

where the hell is my thread

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Why did my thread get moved to the "ride reports", i specifically posted it in the lounge because it wasnt a "ride report" it was a recap of my trip. Many people were asking about it. There about 28 times more lifestyle photos than actual riding shots.

If i wanted to put it in the ride reports i would have...

If this is how its got to be it's pretty lame.:dead:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
manhattanprjkt83 said:
Why did my thread get moved to the "ride reports", i specifically posted it in the lounge because it wasnt a "ride report" it was a recap of my trip. Many people were asking about it. There about 28 times more lifestyle photos than actual riding shots.

If i wanted to put it in the ride reports i would have...

If this is how its got to be it's pretty lame.:dead:
Good call..... I agree with you.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I totally do, but how beat is it there is a thread about using both sides of the toilet paper that stays, and a quality thread gets moved. :confused:...

Im actually pretty annoyed...

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
I totally do, but how beat is it there is a thread about using both sides of the toilet paper that stays, and a quality thread gets moved. :confused:...

Im actually pretty annoyed...
I restarted it for you. Of course, I made a little bit of fun of you too. :D Calm down. You sound like me.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
thanks man, i mean you have to see my point, this is a BIKE forum, we should be able to post ride shots in the lounge...
We can, but there is a forum for it and all. I appreciated the thread here, but I don't get to ride reports all that often. Trust me, I really know about moved/deleted threads. :think:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Someone probably moved it there as a favor to you, so it wouldn't get the "fab 5" crapping all over it. If you want it moved back, your wish is granted.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
While I agree that it's not something to get worked up over, I have to say that it's kinda silly that a quality thread gets pushed to a less-visited forum just because someone decided they thought it fit better there.

What about manimal's "Get up against the wall" thread - isn't that a "ride report" of sorts? Don't MMike's cell phone thread and Curb Hucker's iTunes thread belong in the Tech forum since they're technology related?

Don't really care that much, just seems odd.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Echo said:
Someone probably moved it there as a favor to you, so it wouldn't get the "fab 5" crapping all over it. If you want it moved back, your wish is granted.
BWAHAHAAAAA:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fab 5!!!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Jesus H Tittyf*cking Christ, everyone f*cking whined and whined that there should be a ride reports forum so ride reports wouldn't get buried by the rest of the Lounge BS, so now there's a ride reports forum and people f*cking bitch when their ride reports get moved there. Y'all whiners can eat a dick.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
binary visions said:
While I agree that it's not something to get worked up over, I have to say that it's kinda silly that a quality thread gets pushed to a less-visited forum just because someone decided they thought it fit better there.
That is my point, there isnt that much to it. I just spent a bit of time doing that post last night, because i wanted to get my pics up for some friends...

I just dont think the lounge should be void of all riding content...

J

JRB

Echo said:
Cool - our little gang got a new name. :thumb:

*I didn't even know we had a gang.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Echo said:
Jesus H Tittyf*cking Christ, everyone f*cking whined and whined that there should be a ride reports forum so ride reports wouldn't get buried by the rest of the Lounge BS, so now there's a ride reports forum and people f*cking bitch when their ride reports get moved there. Y'all whiners can eat a dick.
Is the fab 5 now the fab 6?

J

JRB

Echo said:
How do you really feel, John??? Don't hold back this time.

J

JRB

Fack Fack Fack Fack - they just deleted my friggin' thread. Son of a frikkin' bitch. Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit Dammit

Bastards!!!!!!!!

manhattanprjkt83 said:
That is my point, there isnt that much to it. I just spent a bit of time doing that post last night, because i wanted to get my pics up for some friends...

I just dont think the lounge should be void of all riding content...
I moved the thread and I see your point. Sorry. Echo can move it back, I can't.

I would like to see more bike discussion and less drivel in the lounge.

J

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Echo said:
Somebody has a case of the Mondays..........

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
johnbryanpeters said:
I moved the thread and I see your point. Sorry. Echo can move it back, I can't.

I would like to see more bike discussion and less drivel in the lounge.

J
Next time let's copy it, that way everyone's happy. Except RM because we're toasting all his disk space :D

J

JRB

Echo said:
Next time let's copy it, that way everyone's happy. Except RM because we're toasting all his disk space :D
Screw that cologne wearing fairy. :mumble:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
loco said:
We can, but there is a forum for it and all. I appreciated the thread here, but I don't get to ride reports all that often. Trust me, I really know about moved/deleted threads. :think:
maybe you should get out more.

the lounge was being bombarded and corroded w/ a lot of crap, and still is; quality bike-related posts would get submerged in no time. the Ride Report forum won't get diluted w/ detritus.

J

JRB

narlus said:
maybe you should get out more.

the lounge was being bombarded and corroded w/ a lot of crap, and still is; quality bike-related posts would get submerged in no time. the Ride Report forum won't get diluted w/ detritus.
Uhm - I was on his side. I even copied his thread back to the lounge. OK - just the first post. I do my ride threads in the lounge. I did my tech thread on a Pike here too. I would love to see more bike threads instead of the f*cking hygiene polls. I really love how the "Fab 5" thinks something is mockable enough for multiple threads, and they all get deleted, but the "Crew" shall we call them, start 30 polls and nothing is done. Since we are bitching about fairness and equality.

Don't pick on me though, I was on metroprjkt83's side for this.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Uhm - I was on his side. I even copied his thread back to the lounge. OK - just the first post. I do my ride threads in the lounge. I did my tech thread on a Pike here too. I would love to see more bike threads instead of the f*cking hygiene polls. I really love how the "Fab 5" thinks something is mockable enough for multiple threads, and they all get deleted, but the "Crew" shall we call them, start 30 polls and nothing is done. Since we are bitching about fairness and equality.

Don't pick on me though, I was on metroprjkt83's side for this.
Quit whinging, pvssy. :mad:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
either there are forums for a reason, or they don't work.

should we get rid of all the others (tech talk, cross-country, beer/food, etc) and dump everything into the lounge?