Quantcast

Where the *#@% is my LG1!!!

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
Hey guys,
Production LG1+ shipped out to American distributors I believe on Friday, and a handful went to Sea Otter, so I'd expect that someone got some spy shots of them.

Cheers,
philip @ e*thirteen

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
BTI and QBP should both have them in stock this coming week, they have already shipped. I personally helped assemble a bunch of them last week in our Leominster, MA production facility.

Whoops

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
New Zealand
BTI and QBP should both have them in stock this coming week, they have already shipped. I personally helped assemble a bunch of them last week in our Leominster, MA production facility.
Great, so now when I get one for my ride I'm going to have to deal with rounded out hex's and crossed threads.....
:pirate2:

Cool. This means I get to say that DW, yes THE DW has worked on my bike!
:busted:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Sweeeet. I've been watching QBP like a hawk since the 15th ETA, each click ending in disappointment. Good to know I should keep an eye out this week.

Demomonkey

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Auckland New Zealand
Great, so now when I get one for my ride I'm going to have to deal with rounded out hex's and crossed threads.....

Cool. This means I get to say that DW, yes THE DW has worked on my bike!
:busted:
You're not going to buy "another new piece of kit" are you?? What in the world....did you guys win lotto or something?

PhilipW

Monkey
Mar 13, 2007
Leominster, MA
We have pictures of the "Grovit Master" himself if anyone wants to see Dave's ugly mug. :busted:

First batch is all white, with the black ones shipping out tommorow or so. We're excited to finally release these, I'm very confidant that at this point you'll never have to worry about your chain falling off ever again.

There should also be some spy shots kicking around today or tommorow as well...Fraiser(Transcend) is always quite a photo ninja.

Jason4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Bellingham
How come details aren't up on the e13 website yet? I haven't looked this morning as it is one of many that are blocked at work but I looked last night.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
First batch is all white, with the black ones shipping out tommorow or so. We're excited to finally release these, I'm very confidant that at this point you'll never have to worry about your chain falling off ever again.
!!!!! I should bloody hope not!!!! My MRP hasn't let me down a single time in 5 years!!!