Quantcast

Where the trail ends Premiere online stream

Wa-Aw

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Philippines
All the negative comments here makes me have less faith in the biking community here. Hoping all the people that loved this movie are too busy riding and looking for new trails to join the hate train for something we all are pretty damn privileged to see. Someone actually to go all the way out there to make that happen and there's a pretty good chance it won't happen again. So much self entitlement for a movie everyone just saw for free and for which most are probably just going to torrent it anyway.

If you want banger wubwubwub edits we have loads of those on pinkbike, for free, every day. I for one am glad to have something different. Even if you don't like it, you have to admit diversity is good. Not to mention massive influx of money for projects like these. Because of this those riders can actually make a living freeriding. If you hate on this you're killing that dream.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Huh? Where does entitlement come into it?

It's a media offering. People have expressed what they think of it.

It's not a gift. It's not for charity. They made a movie to make money, and some people didn't like it. Am I obligated to like a frame from Specialized? A tire from Kenda? If I don't, am I killing the dream for their sponsored riders?