Quantcast

where to buy manitou spring kits?

Pbody

Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
You may have considered this already, but if not. . . .perhaps trying a mail-order shop that deals with Manitou.

Bummer they wouldn't help you directly, perhaps they are trying hard to establish their business again.

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
You may have considered this already, but if not. . . .perhaps trying a mail-order shop that deals with Manitou.

Bummer they wouldn't help you directly, perhaps they are trying hard to establish their business again.

I have tried everything..as a metter effect a just called them...again...denied!!! i have a friend that have a bike shop...i arranged with John from Manitou to send a dealler aplication,i have been waiting for 2 weeks already and nothing no emails or anything...thats my last manitou fork for sure!!!....shi##y customer service!!!

about the mail order...i only tried internet...no luck...only in Canada...I'll probably will pay tons of money for shipping...I'm gonna try a magazine or something...mean while the bike is just sitting because the damn fork...stupid!!

Thanks for the input!!

GuettoBlaster

Monkey
Apr 16, 2007
Ghetto...of course
Thanks Nagaredama...i got the order made at wheel world ,talked to Jason from mail order dept.He hooked me up...picewize and customer service...cool people for sure...Thanks for all the input and if you see a ALL BLACK MOB or a Black pimp2 atomlab with white wheels...at kenter...thats me! thanks guys!