Quantcast

Where to buy Ti springs?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
OK so I've been waiting for a 350 x 3" spring to come up for sale for ages, but had no luck so far.

In the UK the only place selling ti springs that I know of is CRC, and they're the nuke proof ones, which look wound pretty tight to me, so don't look as "cool" and are going to be heavier than other springs.

What i really want is an old manitou spring, buggered if I can find any though :(

Obtanium prices are way too much imho, and they don't seem that light either.

Anyone got a 350 x 3 they'd be happy shipping to the UK for a decent price?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Interesting! Mojo always used to sell Ti springs, but the last couple of times I've looked they've not had anything on the site, not even a page or a note about them. One of those times was literally last week, they must have just started again!

Very expensive though, and the 350 is stupidly heavy. I wish I could get away with a 300, it's light and more aggressively priced. Time for a diet! :P

DHRracer

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
OK so I've been waiting for a 350 x 3" spring to come up for sale for ages, but had no luck so far.

In the UK the only place selling ti springs that I know of is CRC, and they're the nuke proof ones, which look wound pretty tight to me, so don't look as "cool" and are going to be heavier than other springs.

What i really want is an old manitou spring, buggered if I can find any though :(

Obtanium prices are way too much imho, and they don't seem that light either.

Anyone got a 350 x 3 they'd be happy shipping to the UK for a decent price?
How much do you think an Obtainium 350x3 weighs?They are the lightest out there.What shock are you using?They will ship world wide,K9 will have them available as well.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
309, which is ok, but nothing special, and you need a 39g adapter (I think?) to run it on a Fox DHX, which loses a significant amount of the savings.

Especially when I consider the cost and having to wait for them to ship to the UK. I had heard that someone was bringing Obtainium into the UK in the very near future, didn't guess it was K9, interesting. I'll get on the phone to them to find out what their pricing will be. Cheers.

Last edited:

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Very similar weights to Nuke Proof, I suspect they're made by the same company and then rebranded by those two companies. Anyone know who actually makes the springs?

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Balls to it, sometimes the easiest option is the best - NP ordered from CRC. Bosh, job done.