Quantcast

Where to buy....

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Are you really planning on using the stun gun on your friend or just scaring him with it? Cause they really kinda F you up. If one of my "friends" did that to me, I kick his ass

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
the crappy hand held tazers hurt but arent really all that bad at all..if you were going to buy a Police Tazer for this I'd be hoping your friend reevaluated his friendship

we're just trying to slow him down so we can kidnap him (he's turning 18) his mom doesnt think it's that bad of an idea. its a lower voltage one beacause we're not trying to really mess him up, just a prank. i'm going to volenteer to be hit with it first, just to check it out. ... no one knows where to buy one?

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
EL-Jefe said:
My advice; skip the tazer, get him plastered and send him home with a fatty. It will sting just as much.

Yeah, but then you get a nickname that sticks for a LONG time.
It would be a pretty good B'day present though...

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Cash-Money said:
we're just trying to slow him down so we can kidnap him (he's turning 18) his mom doesnt think it's that bad of an idea. its a lower voltage one beacause we're not trying to really mess him up, just a prank. i'm going to volenteer to be hit with it first, just to check it out. ... no one knows where to buy one?

Buy a cattle prod

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
I think you can get them at the spy shop down town near REI, or any of the gun shops like Wades.

Cool idea, but just a word of caution from experience. Make sure you have someone near to catch ur friend. When you get stunned, you drop fast. Don't let him bang his head and crack it open cuz of a prank...

Monkeybidnezz said:
Make sure you have someone near to catch ur friend. When you get stunned, you drop fast. Don't let him bang his head and crack it open cuz of a prank...
i think we've decided to drop the tazer idea, but he's going to be sitting at his computer when we go to grab him, so he wouldn't fall. i figure we can get a cloth bag over his head and take him by force and it'll be just fine.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Dont forget a few starving carnivorous rats in that cloth bag for the full effect........

or maybe you can get a shot gun with blanks and just bust in with ski masks and blast the FK out of his room. Maybe hide some explosive charges under some of his favotite things to make it look like your shooting them,......

or just tell him your taking him to vancouver to a strip club, im sure he'd go along willingly.......