Quantcast

Where To Find Posters

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
Okay, I work in a dreary cubicle and I like to liven it up a bit. I have a great poster of Darren Berrecloth taking this monster drop off a cliff and would like to add more. Does anyone know where I can find good freeriding/DHing posters online?

We also have a trainer room at home and it would be cool to get some good posters framed in there that we can get inspired by...

Linda

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I would take a high res. picture of you and get it printed poster size and frame it. I'm sure you've got a favorite shot or two. Or, make a collage of a bunch of pics that you like and hang it up. Like this one:

AllPosters is running a sale now too...20% off your order and I think it lasts through the weekend.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
That's awesome, Treesaw! That's been on my to-do list forever.

As for my office/apt. for biking related posters, I'm kind of partial to the Graham Watson shots. He has some awesome landscapes (where the bikes just sort of blend in) and his prints aren't very expensive either.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
That's awesome, Treesaw! That's been on my to-do list forever.

As for my office/apt. for biking related posters, I'm kind of partial to the Graham Watson shots. He has some awesome landscapes (where the bikes just sort of blend in) and his prints aren't very expensive either.
Thanks. I have done a few of them lately (winter vacation mostly and some over the summer). I have made a real effort to keep up with my pictures since I had Syd. We have a large collage frame (85 prints I think) over the back of our sofa and she LOVES looking at it :D