Quantcast

where to find turquoise gear?

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
after lookin everywhere i could think of i still cant find anything that color. anybody know where i could. i am lookin for pants or shorts or both.

:busted:got 2 look racerboy-ish this year.:busted:

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
No need, Yeti will probably drop Turquoise next year and go blue, white, and black so that nobody notices there bikes at the races anymore.

Removing yellow:disgust1:

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
Troy lee had some turquoise orange and white gear last year but thats probably so last season now. Just tell everyone that what ever gear you have is the new turquoise and ur sorted no need to buy new gear.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
hows she adapting to America? Does she cry for the mother land at night?
haha. you better make a big fool out of travis with that 303.

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
your GF is sorda a freek but i would say she is hot.
and she has turquoise tights for you!

TWISTED

Turbo Monkey
Apr 2, 2004
Hillsboro
That Static gear would probably work pretty good for DH with the pants that zip off to shorts and the 3/4 length sleeves on the jersey.

al-irl

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
A, A
i have the static pants there not too bad i never use the full length as it tends to get sucked into the back wheel. Other than that there not bad for an mx pant a little heavy and not as much ease of movement as with my oakley shorts but then there my fav pair of shorts and i reckon the best i've ever owned. As for the jersey there spot on i love the 3/4 sleve and theres usually a good range of colours and the prices are usually pretty damn good.

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
The static gear is awsome, allthough I haven't used it for DH, just dirtbiking.
I plan to keep the pants in shorts version this season insted of buying a dh short.

The jersey is super light and allows tons of air flow, not to mention looks cool.