Quantcast

where to get inbred

capt.crispy

Monkey
Apr 18, 2006
Farmington,New Mexico
I am wanting to get an on one inbred frame.I have seen on thier website the new frames have sliding dropouts,does anyone know where I can find one of those frames in the USA?Thanks.

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I think Brant mentioned he was discontinuing the 26" version of the Inbred and going strictly 29". Hopefully I am mistaken though.

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Just looked at the Zedsport page. They have the 26" Inbred, but it's only available with horizontal or vertical dropouts. No mention of the slidey ones.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I think you can get inbred pretty expeditiously in West Virginia...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I am wanting to get an on one inbred frame.I have seen on thier website the new frames have sliding dropouts,does anyone know where I can find one of those frames in the USA?Thanks.
just for a little rockin of the boat... the '07 Redline MonoCog Flight comes with sliding rear dropouts, and they have an adapter to make it a geared bikey too (if you are so inclined) It is higher end cromo also!

it is worth a look! (sweet green color too!)
HERE

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
Interesting that Pricepoint has them, but On-One's US distributor's page doesn't say a word. Neither does the USA orders page at On-One. Curious if perhaps PP is selling something they don't have. Then again, it could be a case of the other sites being outdated.
Pricepoint has On-One stock that is currently on back order with the manufacturer. I should have ordered my Inbred frame from them as the Dist. is taking forever and a day to get my frame to my LBS. I could have ordered custom at this rate! :rant: :biggrin:

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Pricepoint has On-One stock that is currently on back order with the manufacturer. I should have ordered my Inbred frame from them as the Dist. is taking forever and a day to get my frame to my LBS. I could have ordered custom at this rate! :rant: :biggrin:
Waiting sucks, doesn't it. My frame sat in the workshop for 6 months while I collected the parts to build her up (per a deal struck with the wife :rolleyes:). When it came time to build it, I found the headtube was ovalized. It was a brand new frame!? So, I got to wait another month while it was looked over by the US distributor. Long story short, I got a refund and bought a used one. I love my Inbred. :D