Quantcast

Where to Get Judy Springs/Seals?

Lelandjt

adorbs
Apr 4, 2008
Breckenridge, CO/Lahaina,HI
I was just given a 90's Ti hardtail with a Judy SL fork that I'm gonna use as a townie and on neighborhood trails. The fork can be stroked through its travel but collapses about all the way when weighted. I'm guessing the elastomers have turned to dust. Is there anyone selling elastomers or coil springs for this fork? How about seals? I might as well replace those and ditch the boots when I do the rebuild.

BigBoi

Monkey
Oct 31, 2011
Long Island, NY
I was just given a 90's Ti hardtail with a Judy SL fork that I'm gonna use as a townie and on neighborhood trails. The fork can be stroked through its travel but collapses about all the way when weighted. I'm guessing the elastomers have turned to dust. Is there anyone selling elastomers or coil springs for this fork? How about seals? I might as well replace those and ditch the boots when I do the rebuild.
Pretty sure the Judy SL always collapsed through it's travel when the bike was weighted

Lelandjt

adorbs
Apr 4, 2008

My China carbon townie with her free Research Dynamics townie. I pulled up the fork for the photo.
I've got fork seals & springs on the way and I'll dig a short stem & wide bar out of my parts. I wanna put a dropper on it but I'll see what the option$ are while I'm at work tomorrow.
She's stoked.[/IMG]

Lelandjt

adorbs
Apr 4, 2008

My China carbon townie with her free Research Dynamics townie. I pulled up the fork for the photo.
I've got fork seals & springs on the way and I'll dig a short stem & wide bar out of my parts. I wanna put a dropper on it but I'll see what the option$ are while I'm at work tomorrow.
She's stoked.