Quantcast

Where to get white 32mm boxxer lowers?

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Well, my Boxxer WC lowers are pretty beat up and some play is developing in the bushings, anybody know where to get new white lowers? It seemes everybody has the black lowers(with no decals), but nobody has the white ones? I'm gonna call my bike shop tomorrow to see if RS still has any, just curious if anyone knows here.

Last edited:

captainspauldin

intrigued by a pole
May 14, 2007
Jersey Shore
Are you concerned about the appearance? Why not just get new bushings?

Do the new lowers automatically come with bushings too?
My axle has seen better days, and I don't have the tools(nor does my LBS) to change out the bushings.. and yes, lowers come w/new bushings/axle/seals..

Jason4

Monkey
Aug 27, 2008
Bellingham
The lower comes with the axle, bushings, seals, and stickers and the price wasn't much worse than just the seals and bushings. I ordered up a white lower and a black one showed up so I traded lowers with a friend who had just bought a Sunday and had the white lowers. We were both happy.

I got a set of white lowers from Hawley(u.s. parts distributer) a while back but not sure if still in stock.
What i hoped was that they would be the more desirable straight wall on the brake side design from late 07 on . The lowers i got were the early w/c type .

Thats great that TF has em but at that price and shipping :eek: well:rolleyes: