Quantcast

where to rent in boone?

dgrif

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
colo spigs
Hey guys, I wanted to do some DH up in boone at sugar (assuming they're still open), wheres the best place to rent? Anybody gonna be ridin this weekend?

thanks
d

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah if they arent closed yet itll end up being very soon...are you just looking for a place for the weekend? if so there is a hotel on top of sugar...you could also contact them to see if any of the slope side cabins are available for rent as well....other wise every hotel brand on earth is in boone...

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
yup.

Thanks guys.. my folks live an hour away so i can just drive there. can't believe they're closed already though.. Its still in the 60's in the day there right?? Thats Queer.
The lift about blows anyway, don't sweat it, you can still ride everything from the shuttle. It's between 60 and 70 still during the day up here, hotter if its really sunny. At the moment i'm seeing clouds and rain though.

dgrif

Monkey
Apr 12, 2006
colo spigs
Damn.. oh well, maybe next time I visit my folks. I checked boone weather, saw that nasty storm was comin so we didnt even bother goin there or anywhere in wnc. Too bad it costs so much to ship or fly my bike with me.. oh well. thanks for the replys