Quantcast

Where to ride in Davis/Sac area?

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and looking for downhill trails around the Davis/Sac area? Is there anyone from the area and willing to show me a few trails?

ps.anyone been to Kirkwood?

Thanks,
po

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
DH by Davis/Sac? No such thing.

Nearest is the Lake. The 'Wood is a good drive away from you at that point. Its beyond South Tahoe.

I rode Swiss Camp once when I lived there, not bad, but you need a truck.

Good luck.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Looks like I missed out when I lived in Sac.

There are legal, shuttleable spots in Auburn?

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
We had a monkey meet in Auburn not too long ago. Tons of fun. I'm still being shown new DH trails in the area everynow and then. If you're game to ride Auburn sometime I could show you some fun trails to shuttle. After DH'n usually we head to the jumps nearby, even more fun.

alteregopo

Chimp
Aug 2, 2006
ServeEm said:
We had a monkey meet in Auburn not too long ago. Tons of fun. I'm still being shown new DH trails in the area everynow and then. If you're game to ride Auburn sometime I could show you some fun trails to shuttle. After DH'n usually we head to the jumps nearby, even more fun.
let me know when you go next time
i am not that good, so i will skip the jumps
haha

thanks,
Po

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
ServeEm said:
Whatever guy!! There's nothing to shuttle in Auburn!!! :rofl: