Quantcast

Where to stay at the US Open?

mistergold

Chimp
May 2, 2007
hello Guys,
I'm flying to the US Open next week & I'm looking for some reasonable budget price for accomodation at the Us Open,

Any address?

Ray

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
yea by now most of the local stuff is pretty much booked up. Try to find someone with an open spot in the room, or crash on the floor.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
The black creek sancuary that is run by the mountain is a great place!
It's not cheap, but nice. Great pool for boozing

ska todd

Turbo Monkey
Oct 10, 2001
Just booked at Black Creek this morning. There are still places available.

-ska todd

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
We are staying at Black Creek. Not cheap, but nice and semi affordable if you pack it in at the max occupancy ;)

I heard that the Days Inn has been booked since January. Therefore, the next closest cheap place is a cardboard box by the Meadowlands. :)

Seriously, I couldn't ever find a cheap hotel closer that Newark (an hour away).

NJHCx4xLIFE

Monkey
Jan 23, 2007
Central Jersey
The appalachian is really nice but is the same price as black creek I think. Not really worth it unless you split it with 4 guys. Being right near the lift and being able to see the finish line from the hotel is worth the extra money though.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
black creek never fills up, and with the addition of the on site hotel being open this year no one should have a hard time finding a place to stay.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
There's the Sussex motor inn & the Rolling Hills motor inn about 10-15 minutes away from the mountain on Rt 23 in Franklin.

There are plenty of cheap motels within 30 minutes of the mountain, if those two are full PM me & I'll look up the names of the others.

One place I'd recommend if there's still room is the hotel at Minerals, it's 3 minutes down the road from the Diablo entrance & has 3 pools, two hot tubs, steam room, sauna & a gym.

http://www.crystalgolfresort.com/content/categories.asp?sid=13&cid=168