Quantcast

Where you riding this afternoon?

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Echo said:
Hopefully around my driveway on my finally assembled DH bike.
what'd you get? new or used? kinda late in the season for a new rig eh?

keeping in the spirit of the thread, i'm riding home, but am gonna take a new trail shortcut from HP to ward hill to see where it goes. i found this as i've been commuting, and i rode my enduro in w/ knobbies today to some exploring.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I am riding 2 miles to the Bellevue bus transit station....:rolleyes: after work.

It is up hill going home. :D But a nice downhill ride to work in the morning. I have a route through some back streets that shave off time and let me keep my momentum up! That is the fun part.

Coming home...not so much.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I'm thinking of a nice little singletrack loop - from my house I'll hit KGB, go up Grand Slam, and down Whoops! Probably about 2 hours.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Hopefully, some shuttle runs. However, since it has been getting dark about 7:00 p.m., it's been getting hard. The winter time is perfect for the local BMX track...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
blt2ride said:
Hopefully, some shuttle runs. However, since it has been getting dark about 7:00 p.m., it's been getting hard. The winter time is perfect for the local BMX track...
Well, I couldn't ride this afternoon, since all three of our local shuttle spots are on FIRE! Not a good scene on my end of the Valley right now...