Quantcast

Where'd that cannonball go? Mythbusters cannon whoopsie.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
on a serious note.....this will pretty much suck for myth-busters because everything will change for them. all the awesomeness will be veto'd by the upper brass to prevent anything like this happening again thus the experiments will probably be pretty lame. not to mention they wont have the same support from the local law enforcement since it took place on their range.

just glad nobody got hurt. and according to the website this particular experiment will not be aired on the episode.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I enjoy the show but that Adam dude makes me want to stomp kittens. Hopefully he gets blamed for the incident and goes to jail.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
on a serious note.....this will pretty much suck for myth-busters because everything will change for them. all the awesomeness will be veto'd by the upper brass to prevent anything like this happening again thus the experiments will probably be pretty lame. not to mention they wont have the same support from the local law enforcement since it took place on their range.

just glad nobody got hurt. and according to the website this particular experiment will not be aired on the episode.

I dont think so, usually stuff like this while they plan teh experiment, the local "experts" are the ones doing the aiming and loading...... Usually that is

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
nope not quite
Historic California Posts: Camp Parks

Santa Rita Jail is on Land leased by the County and run by the Sheriff
they didnt shoot it at parks though, they shot at the alameda range. it was all over the news tonight
I keep my horse about 5 blocks from where the Cannonball hit
lol you guys are silly. The two are adjacent but yeah they do their testing at the Alameda County Bomb Disposal Range.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF

The bomb depot they use is about 1000 meters from the home that got hit. I think they can still do whatever they plan, just in a remote area where there is no one around. Like East Oakland.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
It used to be interesting, but now they just blow stuff up. If I wanted to watch two guys I hated try to get into the pants of a cute girl I have a crush on, I'd hang out with my mom and her boyfriends.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It used to be interesting, but now they just blow stuff up. If I wanted to watch two guys I hated try to get into the pants of a cute girl I have a crush on, I'd hang out with my mom and her boyfriends.
I know, right??!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
am I just drunk again or did you just say, via analogy, that you have a crush on your mom?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No, I said my mom's a whore. If we had a "moment" when I was a kid and she was rubbing vaporub on my chest, who are you to judge?
or on your upper lip...you know....for.....never mind....

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!

We were just talking about this yesterday too! Too bad for the Mythbusters...we do enjoy their show.