Quantcast

Where's it going to go???

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
I think you are confusing West Palm Beach with Palm Beach. :) West Palm is all old people.
Oh yeah. West Palm was where my friends lived......... *not* rich. I hope they weather this ok. :eek:

I don't get why people live there. Florida sucks. It's like living in the floodplain of the Mississippi only with heinous winds accompanying the flooding......

-S.S.-

Arm On Fire

Monkey
Jun 24, 2004
Exeter, NH & Acton, MA
I lived in FL for 4 year, man hurricanes suck, 90% of the time it turns out to be not that big of a deal, and then you get something like Andrew.

The inlaws live just south of Daytona, yup, they'll get a piece of this!

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
N8 said:
Oh goodie!

Let's have a betting pool based on the graphic...

Who's down for what track?
For the sake of my parents (North of West Palm) and my in-laws (Miami) ... I'm picking the *hopeful* Black one!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well they've managed to get almost the entire eastern sea board on a spending binge!!

Way to go capitalism!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
DVNT said:
Another one of those Gov't sponsored hurricanes????

no I"m talking about the news. Not to say that people shouldn't be warned. Even up here they are making it sound like depending on where it hit us up here in NY could end up dying of floods and the plague and syphilis.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
and don't forget to buy duct tape and plastic bags to protect yourself from terrorists.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
remember, how I said my company (we obtain over size/over weight truck hauling permits - the kind you need to haul mobile homes) paid the goverment for the last hurricane, they gave us a 2 for 1 deal !!
oh and by the way, our volume is finally up compared to last year !!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
remember, how I said my company (we obtain over size/over weight truck hauling permits - the kind you need to haul mobile homes) paid the goverment for the last hurricane, they gave us a 2 for 1 deal !!
oh and by the way, our volume is finally up compared to last year !!
You ordered syphilis hurricanes?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I Are Baboon said:
Hey I googled "Hurricane Doug" and found this:

damn, my past has finally been discoverd !

YES, I was in a few 80's hair bands. After the Hurricane gig, I played in/with Bad Moon Rising, Ronnie James Dio, and Whitesnake....until Coverdale caught me banging Tawny

Doug Aldrich

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
They have these hurricanes every year... millions in damage... lives lost! Then you see some lady standing on what is the pancake of a wreckage of her doublewide saying, "Weeeeelllll... we're gonna reebuild". Why the ph**k don't you MOVE?! Maybe try avoiding the hurricane by getting out of it's favorite path! :think: Think McFly! Think!

Ack! Sorry... had a Knuckle moment there.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
I say gray because it's the only one not duplicated on the map. And, of course, for the sake of it being dry for Mayhem. :thumb:

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
I want the blue...and i want to restregntthen and slow down so it hits on tuesday so i can get out of school!!