Quantcast

Where's my hoodie?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I feel I somehow missed the original origins of the hoody reference, my life feels incomplete at this lack of insight.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I feel I somehow missed the original origins of the hoody reference, my life feels incomplete at this lack of insight.
stoney had one of these following him around the internet, bragging about still having his hoodie. She followed him here. Honestly I think we were all a little afraid for him...we had to ban the chick.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
stoney had one of these following him around the internet, bragging about still having his hoodie. She followed him here. Honestly I think we were all a little afraid for him...we had to ban the chick.

This. Very much this. She knew I was riding for Yeti at the time and called them up to order me a new one after stealing mine. After which point they we like "so uh... we got this call from a chick looking to order you a hoodie. And uh... She was fucking crazy dude. We're not really sure we want to be associated with that kind of shit." And that's when my Yeti sponsorship/hook-up kinda fizzled.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This. Very much this. She knew I was riding for Yeti at the time and called them up to order me a new one after stealing mine. After which point they we like "so uh... we got this call from a chick looking to order you a hoodie. And uh... She was fucking crazy dude. We're not really sure we want to be associated with that kind of shit." And that's when my Yeti sponsorship/hook-up kinda fizzled.
:wtf::panic::rofl:

TIL

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Wait what? Links to threads please?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Oh wow, a search for 'Pressley' sure does turn up quite the walk down memory lane...

Posts from biggins, dh girlie, llkoolkeg, DMG, Burley Shirly, all the cool kids. It's also a reminder that I lead a sad existence of posting on Ridemonkey.