Quantcast

wheres richard lancaster?

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
Lars Tribus?

I haven't heard of him since the ChainSmoke series.
Lars is doing the same old Lars thing....just to a smaller scale. He still works his 9to5 job & races when he can. He's more of the east coast race guy...mainy in the new england area i guess you could say.
He recently placed 2nd at the Master Worlds. he's riding for Iron Horse, Sram, Fly Racing & UTOPIA OPTICS still a super cool & laid back guy

I saw SCOTTY YBARRA during the '05 Deer Valley NCS.... last i heard he moved back to SLC (or thereabouts) w/ his fiance. & yes, i think he still had the white man Fro goin

Just spoke to MIKE KING on instant messaging. hes still chillin & relaxin down in San Diego...hitting up & tailgating all the Charger's home games (he's a "superfan"). His sportsbar is still going to happen...it's just a matter of when. Apparently from what i was told a long time ago, they got rid of one of their partners & had to restructure everything... Not sure, but apparently Bode Miller (the skiier) might be a new partner (as rumor would have it). Mike's interested in coming back to racing (just for fun), so that might be exciting to see! He's not on the pace of Graves, Prokop, etc these days...but he's still fun to watch. he'll still probably be a good matchup on the norba circuit though

I'd like to know what RYAN WHITE is up to. That kid has sooo much talent! super cool & funny too. I think he is/was still living in Bakersfield?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
was anyone at or remember the 7 springs national when Lancaster BLASTED a rock section that all the other Pro's were having a hard time with. Im talking aired over the whole thing at a speed that noone was even contemplating...

I think he was on a mountain cycle at the time...those were the days.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Lars is doing the same old Lars thing....just to a smaller scale. He still works his 9to5 job & races when he can. He's more of the east coast race guy...mainy in the new england area i guess you could say.
He recently placed 2nd at the Master Worlds. he's riding for Iron Horse, Sram, Fly Racing & UTOPIA OPTICS still a super cool & laid back guy

I saw SCOTTY YBARRA during the '05 Deer Valley NCS.... last i heard he moved back to SLC (or thereabouts) w/ his fiance. & yes, i think he still had the white man Fro goin

Just spoke to MIKE KING on instant messaging. hes still chillin & relaxin down in San Diego...hitting up & tailgating all the Charger's home games (he's a "superfan"). His sportsbar is still going to happen...it's just a matter of when. Apparently from what i was told a long time ago, they got rid of one of their partners & had to restructure everything... Not sure, but apparently Bode Miller (the skiier) might be a new partner (as rumor would have it). Mike's interested in coming back to racing (just for fun), so that might be exciting to see! He's not on the pace of Graves, Prokop, etc these days...but he's still fun to watch. he'll still probably be a good matchup on the norba circuit though

I'd like to know what RYAN WHITE is up to. That kid has sooo much talent! super cool & funny too. I think he is/was still living in Bakersfield?

Bode Miller being a partner in a sports bar?:cheers:
He is gonna drink up all the profits.

Zutroy

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2004
Ventura,CA
was anyone at or remember the 7 springs national when Lancaster BLASTED a rock section that all the other Pro's were having a hard time with. Im talking aired over the whole thing at a speed that noone was even contemplating...

I think he was on a mountain cycle at the time...those were the days.
Yeah he was with MC then, it was really cool looking but stupid risky move, even peaty and Tomac were shaking their heads at it.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
yeah totally, i was up in some tree watching and it was nuts...i think palms was cutting roots out of the course at the top of the hill so he prob missed it...

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
yeah, i was at PA that year, he was jumping over like 12' landing on a 4' offcamber rock jumping off it another 12' as far as he could go.

ryan white, LOL king of sucking up jump lips. hart ans i would laff our heads off at how that kid road!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
cool,

PRO MOTORCYLES
CLASS 22 (250cc or more)&#8212;1. Steve Hengeveld, Oak Hills, Calif./Johnny Campbell, San Clemente, Calif./Mike Childress, Wrightwood, Calif., Honda XR650R, 14:20:30 (49.42mph); 2. Robby Bell, Murrieta, Calif./Kendall Norman, Santa Barbara, Calif./Quinn Cody, Buellton, Calif., Honda XR650R, 14:38:01; 3. Jimmy Lewis, Costa Mesa, Calif./Dave Donatoni, Thousand Oaks, Calif./Jonah Street, Ellensburg, Wash./Beau Hayden, Sunland, Calif., BMW HP2, 20:57:43; 4. Chris Blais, Apple Valley, Calif., KTM 620 LC4, 21:40:38; 5. Francisco Arredondo/Hans Muller, Guatemala/Pete Postel, Westlake Village, Calif., Honda XR650R, 22:12:07; 6. Peter Hardy, San Luis Obispo, Calif./John Kaisersatt, Los Osos, Calif./Richard Lancaster Jr., Santa Margarita, Calif., Honda XR650R, 23:30:34;

Ozzer

Monkey
Dec 21, 2003
Life Ends at 619
Speaking of where are they now.....?

Where's Colin Bailey? He was the guitar hero for American racing then as Duncan now.

and mtnbrider is ghey.

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
richard raced his moto down in BAJA last year
Saw him a few weeks ago. He has made a trip up on the grade in the last year a few times with DH bike BTW. I think still red M1? Hoping to see him at KOM coming up and have him show Lopes and the boy a certain trail!!!:rant:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Speaking of where are they now.....?

Where's Colin Bailey? He was the guitar hero for American racing then as Duncan now.

and mtnbrider is ghey.
Duncan is the best we got, Colin was never the 'best' american...so, bad comparison, Colin probably trained less and got better results, but he was never the #1 american.
He (CB) lives in Bend, Oregon with his wife

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Duncan is the best we got, Colin was never the 'best' american...so, bad comparison, Colin probably trained less and got better results, but he was never the #1 american.
He (CB) lives in Bend, Oregon with his wife
He "COLIN" was up this way many years ago and had to be talked in to hitting a certain jump by some locals! Here is a shot of some trail....

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
ian always comes up with the good pics of the sweet spots haha. yo man, its scott with the v10. im not going to be at Poly this yr. taking a yr off to get some GE bs outta the way and will be back the following yr. ill be in SLO the 23-26 or so if you wanna hook up and ride. was planning on riding SB a bit to, but looks like the fires are putting a hold on that

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
ian always comes up with the good pics of the sweet spots haha. yo man, its scott with the v10. im not going to be at Poly this yr. taking a yr off to get some GE bs outta the way and will be back the following yr. ill be in SLO the 23-26 or so if you wanna hook up and ride. was planning on riding SB a bit to, but looks like the fires are putting a hold on that
Yeah I would be down to ride, I should be around. Thinking about selling the M3 to pocket money for some camera stuff but not sure yet!!! Maybe WHAT, and ROCK GARDEN? Or we can check Woodbridge in town.....

Jensen

Monkey
Apr 30, 2007
UC/SLO,ca
either of thoes sound good. im bringing my brother so i want to show him all the sick stuff. def WHAT and RG. prob do a run of MG and hopefully T as well. i still have your # so i will give you a call.

sjt 710

Chimp
Mar 1, 2011
richard lives in santa margarita. he works as a cal fire guy. rides dirtbikes; hes ridden a bike 4 times since '02. till rides face just not as fast