Quantcast

???Where's Teh GMT???

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Exhausted. We presented our first design of THE big thing for our company to the CEO today. He liked it. I guess I get to keep my job for a little longer now.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I stopped by my LBS to get a cable for my SID lockout and was encouraged to join the group ride tonight. They typically do the 8 miles in less than an hour, my best time this year was last night at 1:12. I'm going anyway just to see how outclassed I am. I am taking the GT because triple.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Almost 1000 feet of climbing today according to the dork logger. Elevation graph is just a squiggly line. Fuck did that up and down and up and down and up and down and up and down murder me.

But coworkers fed me beers, so no complaints here. :D

And can confirm, it's hot as balls out.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Group ride complete; not the total massacre I thought it would be. I started out tired but rode strong, One of the riders turned out to be the guy who owns the BMW I posted yesterday, I did not ask him for whiskey. They ride every Thursday but alternate between road and trail. No post ride beers.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
My Allroad is in for control arms & tie rod ends. They went from 'hmm was that a creak?' to "omgcreakzjalopynoise!" over the last month or three. I ordered all the parts with the ambitious plan of doing it all myself, then thought better of that idea.
nothing like all new stuff ... car drives like teh new and the shop guy discounted the total. :thumb: