Quantcast

Whew!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
So I was talkin to my doc last week, and he asked me when was the last time I got my cholesterol checked. I was like "never". He looked at me like I had an alien growing out of my forehead and sent me to the lab to give a blood sample. Well they just called and my cholesterol is 165 :thumb:

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I have never had one either........but I can only remember going to a doctor twice in the last 10 years or so(once when my GF made me go cause she thought my leg was f'ed up enough to go, and one other time when I had a nasty cold)
both trips were a waste of time.

so 165=good
so ?=bad

oh wait I remember a 3rd time, about 8 years ago - sprained and hair fracture to my thumb

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Echo said:
So I was talkin to my doc last week, and he asked me when was the last time I got my cholesterol checked. I was like "never". He looked at me like I had an alien growing out of my forehead and sent me to the lab to give a blood sample. Well they just called and my cholesterol is 165 :thumb:
This thread should go into lockdown...it is

Not funny
Not interesting
Not bike related
Not the least bit useful

HEHEHEHE! Just kidding, Echo...glad to hear your cholesterol is in good order! Must be all that red wine you drink!