Quantcast

Which 661 helmet?

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
Well, it's time for something lighter than my ridiculously heavy HJC moto helmet, and I can't really shell out enough for a TLD (though I would very much like to), so I was eyeballing the 661 Flight and Full Bravo Carbon. Anybody have experience with either of these? Any idea how much either of them weighs? Couldn't find the specific weights on their website and I'm kind of curious which one is lighter (I know the Flight is going to be stronger obviously). Just needing to do a strength vs. cost vs. weight comparison, as with every bike component ever manufactured. Any advice or suggestions help guys, thanks!

dame1chesco

Chimp
Aug 19, 2005
go for the flight helmet.. its a little big but very safe and light... dont know the weight.. its more then a d2 but not that more.. feels good.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
I have a 661 ff, its the polycarbonate one below the bravo. It is a nice helmet. I also have 661 flight shoes and 4x4 shin guards. They definitly know what they are doing. I have have heard many times that they have exceptional customer service.