Quantcast

Which adjustable seatpost has the shortest seatpost

stumpjump

Monkey
Sep 14, 2007
DC
Which company has the shortest post for the adjustable posts they have out right now. I have an x-fusion hilo right now and Im not a fan of how at full extension with the seatpost slammed its way above my sitting height. I want a post that I could put down far enough so that at full extension it would be at climbing seat level. Ive looked for information a few of the websites but am only finding the extension length but not the length of the actual post.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
The websites list all you need to know
385mm post with 125mm travel is still a 385mm post fully extended... set your seat where you want for perfect full extension, measure from top of your frame's seatmast to the rails, then add 5-6inches for insertion depth of the post, and that is how long you need,

i recently did this with the wife and got a KS 350mm x 100mm travel, fits her bike perfectly

Which company has the shortest post for the adjustable posts they have out right now. I have an x-fusion hilo right now and Im not a fan of how at full extension with the seatpost slammed its way above my sitting height. I want a post that I could put down far enough so that at full extension it would be at climbing seat level. Ive looked for information a few of the websites but am only finding the extension length but not the length of the actual post.