Quantcast

which bike is better

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
We 'liberated' a few 5' tall nitrous tanks from a GCMS lab where I worked one summer. Our plan was to make thousands at a few dead shows, but I really hated the douchebag factor of nitrous sellers, so we gave (most) of it away for free.
Do the electric fish.
I probable suffered some brain damage.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
We 'liberated' a few 5' tall nitrous tanks from a GCMS lab where I worked one summer. Our plan was to make thousands at a few dead shows, but I really hated the douchebag factor of nitrous sellers, so we gave (most) of it away for free.
Do the electric fish.
I probable suffered some brain damage.
I've heard stories from a buddy about old phish shows where he happened across like 3 paddy wagons full to the brim of confiscated tanks

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Philly and DC shows were notorious for tanks. My ears ring just from thinking about it...
Its still bad at the Philly shows. Even last year. I haven't seen any of the full size tanks tho. Two years ago some kids pulled up right by where we were tailgating. They had a tank for the 4 of them. They took turns until they passed out. Don't think they even made it into the show.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its still bad at the Philly shows. Even last year. I haven't seen any of the full size tanks tho. Two years ago some kids pulled up right by where we were tailgating. They had a tank for the 4 of them. They took turns until they passed out. Don't think they even made it into the show.
Toronto shows. No better live music scene in north america that I know of....

kirekire151

Chimp
Jun 9, 2017
guys i really dont understand shit you said i know the bikes compares to 2017 ones are shit and i just wanna know which one is valued more