• Delirium

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
MtnBikerChk said:
We saw Ka in October when we went to Vegas. From what I've heard and read, O is the one to see (but our tix were free so wth?)
But what did you think of Ka?

LordOpie said:
But what did you think of Ka?

Overall it was ok. If I hadn't read the story before we went, I don't think I would have figured it out. It was bizarre. Although the stuff they did was totally amazing. I won't ruin it for you but there was 1 scene that just stood out (to me) that was awesome.

I guess if I had paid $100 per ticket, I would have been disappointed.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I've seen three and to be honest they are blurred together in my head. I saw two in Vegas. The one with the acrobatics in metal frames was pretty cool. I don't remember which one it was though.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Changleen said:
I have an idea - Get the flyers for the shows and pick the one with the hottest chicks in.
I know I'm going to get buckshot in the gut and a broadsword in the sternum but what's up with the redneck who has no idea of the positions some of the hottest chicks on the planet publicly put themselves in and the one guy who actually owns le tights de knight making gay comments?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
kidwoo said:
I know I'm going to get buckshot in the gut and a broadsword in the sternum but what's up with the redneck who has no idea of the positions some of the hottest chicks on the planet publicly put themselves in and the one guy who actually owns le tights de knight making gay comments?
No tights here so you can put your pants back on.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
If you can get tickets to O, then its the one to see.

kidwoo said:
Bingo.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Ka was cool, but like MBC said, there was a story going on and we didn't know WTF the story actually was. But the performers do some cool things and it was certainly a different kind of experience.

We tried to get O tickets when we got to Vegas and it was completely sold out for the entire week.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
O is supposed to be pretty cool

I've seen 4 or 5 shows.... a few here at home and two in Seattle.

(Weird seeing a Quebec flag flying in Seattle on their tent. Looks really out of place)

I've seen......uh..... now I don't even remember.....Qidam, Alegria, Saltimbanco, and Dralion....I think.

CdS is worth seeing at least once. It's pretty impressive. I've had my fill though I think. And spring for the expensive seats too.....