Quantcast

which frame

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
i am looking to buy a hardtail frame.

i was thinking black market riot or a USB.
i want to know of others, it will be dirt jumping mostly.
as far as geo i want pretty small 4 inch fork and disk brakes LOW TOP TUBE

bent^biker

Turbo Monkey
Feb 22, 2006
pdx
might check out the atomlabs. GI's can be had at a good price and are pretty much exactly what you are describing.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
If you want a really low top tube, an Atomlab wont do the trick.

but then again, I'm not sure what you consider low.

rowlands

Monkey
Nov 26, 2006
i am looking to buy a hardtail frame.

i was thinking black market riot or a USB.
i want to know of others, it will be dirt jumping mostly.
as far as geo i want pretty small 4 inch fork and disk brakes LOW TOP TUBE
you just answered your own question, usb dosen't make a disk capable bike, so the riot it is.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
ya, i dont know much about the whole hardtail field. its just that all the bikes i have now are inpossible to can can and i might get a hardtail so wanting to know whats out there. anybody know what Cru has?

A Grove

Monkey
Nov 20, 2007
State College, PA
ya, i dont know much about the whole hardtail field. its just that all the bikes i have now are inpossible to can can and i might get a hardtail so wanting to know whats out there. anybody know what Cru has?

I do believe Cru got his frame custom made from Simple Bikes. For it to be custom that means $$$ but it also means whatever the customer wants ;)

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
check out our nemesis project secret agent. its 26" dj/street specific and has disc tabs so you can have the stoping power of disc. iam finally back from injury and riding again and my new secret agent is boosting higher at the local trails then the 20" kids. feels great and i can get my huge ass size 13's over the top tube for no foot cans. theres tons of threads on the nempro stuff here you can find info on or feel free to PM with any questions.

Kris