Quantcast

Which frames have a 165MM rear hub and a 100mm BB?

Bobby Peru

Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Big Tuna, TX
I have an '04 Iron Horse SGS DH Pro. I have built up most of this bike. New Race Face Diablous BB and cranks. New Rims (Atomlab) new hubs (DT-Swiss Hugi FR) new Race Face Diablous stem and bars. Also new seat post and seat. I almost have replaced everything on this bike, so I was thinking that if I got some new brakes and a drivetrain, all I would need was a new frame and I would have two bikes!

I know that these sizes are a little rare. So does anyone know which frames have a 165MM rear hub and a 100MM bottom bracket?

Spitfired

Monkey
Jun 18, 2004
Rochester, NY
the Tomac uses it as well as some of the B1 frames. I know there's a couple others, but they're not comming to mind right now.
I've used it on one of my more recent frames but I'm moving to the 83mm because that seems to be more common now days. 150mm hubs are pretty common now aswell.

Fulton

Monkey
Nov 9, 2001
Spitfired said:
the Tomac uses it as well as some of the B1 frames. I know there's a couple others, but they're not comming to mind right now.
I've used it on one of my more recent frames but I'm moving to the 83mm because that seems to be more common now days. 150mm hubs are pretty common now aswell.

the tomac uses a larger axle though, isn't is 15 or 17mm? I remembered that being one of the problems with those frames, that they are hard to find hubs for.