Quantcast

Which one is hotter?

Which one do you preffer?

• Total voters

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Sexist doesn't begin to touch on your perspective. And chica isn't a C cup, she just has a nice bra.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I like a certain look. There is NOTHING wrong with that. You can't change what you are attracted to.

So please save me your "everyone is beautiful in some way" bull****" It's not true.

Not everyone can be a winner in the giant genetic lottery.(as far as beauty goes)

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
True that bunny, true that.
WTF. 5

second guess

Someone you loved left you/cheated on you for someone skinnier than yourself.

Or the same scenario happened to important person to you.

Please explain why the woman I am attracted to are boring.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
And you ascertained this how? Because I prefer big tits?

okey doke.
No, it's because every time a beautiful "cowbell" is posted you find a way to insult her. Too skinny, no tits, over rated etc..

I am tired of explaining color to the blind.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
No, it's because every time a beautiful "cowbell" is posted you find a way to insult her. Too skinny, no tits, over rated etc..

I am tired of explaining color to the blind.
Oh relax, I'm picky, you aren't get over it. You've got nothing to explain to me anyway doll face.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I wish I had My camera today, I could post up some real "Cowbells" The red bull girls were Putting on a show, and no they were not the little thin as a twig, look out for hip bones while..... you know.... type..... They had some Booty and Booby Action goin on today!!!

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I wish I had My camera today, I could post up some real "Cowbells" The red bull girls were Putting on a show, and no they were not the little thin as a twig, look out for hip bones while..... you know.... type..... They had some Booty and Booby Action goin on today!!!
You know whats coming.

Pics or shut the **** up.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Laura, If I am not Mistaken, I belive it was requeted of you to post some pics, Of your Idea of Hot..... Well, where are they?
Well, you aren't mistaken, it was asked of me. Unfortunately for the ass bag who asked, I don't take requests ( as they were informed of through PM). I'm not in the mood. SS is generally the only one that can get me going on the cowbell threads. And well, SS isn't here posting his boring pictures of that one chick that he loves. Needless to say, by the end of the night I could be posting pics of mannequin tits that would make you drool. LO can witness to that.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Ah yes, because that would be the only reasons that anyone would think you were an obnoxious douche bag right?
I don't know what your deal is. Obviously I don't know you, but I never said anything offensive to you, I just asked something that was relevant to the thread since you were saying all of the girls that they were posting were boring and such. No one had posted a girl that you hadn't flamed. So, if you think they are all boring, then what is attractive and interesting to you? How do you get pissed about that?