Which one is hotter?

Which one do you preffer?

• Total voters

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
And enough with the '**** off's'

You don't have to repeat yourself so much, I get it. I don't care.
She's just onry.

Not a typo.

Mean, generally grumpy disposition,
often for no particular reason, or with cause, pissed off and angry, with no intention to act on it other than to be unpleasant

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i hope this thread gets deleted before i end up with the custom title of "equal opportunity ball fondler," no thanks to LO.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
she looks hot in pic, but she's so freaking annoying I voted for the bike.

edit: why would any of you care what chick Laura finds hot or not???

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
And now, with the Interest of"Cowbells" I Bring this random photo I found, Not sure about the booty yet though
I saw the weirdest ass on a chick on Friday night. I tried to get a profile shot for you all's enjoyment, but people wouldn't move out of the way. It was like scoliosis from hell, but everything lined up but her ass. She was the true version of "back that ass up".

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
i hope this thread gets deleted before i end up with the custom title of "equal opportunity ball fondler," no thanks to LO.
Oh come on, that's what threads like this are for.

Douglas said:
why would any of you care what chick Laura finds hot or not???
No doubt. It has been a joke between SS and me in every cowbell thread. I mock him for his fondness of "boring, waspy" chicks. I HAVE to be catty, it's what I do. Evidently some folks take it as a personal affront if you make fun of their taste in women.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
I must be misunderstanding you. You can't possibly think she's attractive.
I do, but I had a celeb-crush on her back when I was a kid and she was on that superman tv show. For 40 or however old she is, I definitely think she is attractive.