Quantcast

Which one?

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It wasn't any better for me when it was new and I had a personal iPhone at the same time. I've used both extensively. Can't stand Android OS no matter what I try, it just always feels clunky and awkward. I couldn't care less what people prefer to use, but personally prefer iOS. Different strokes and all...

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I like the look and feel of the Iphone 6 and I like the look and feel of IOS too battery life is also good. Hardware seems to be the same between all of the top phones or I am sure I would not notice any difference. The new all metal Samsung phones looks nice too.

Like with a bike if I had to go buy a new one with my own money I would go test ride them. I would do to the same with phones. For me personally the quality of the camera is where really feel the difference and just getting fresh battery.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I had an iphone for month when in Japan. I don't have many positive things to say about it.

Happy with my HTC one.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Coaled, dude!
Well that's were I am stumped. Anthracite is hard to light, takes forever to get to heat, and you use 25/lbs/hr. Bituminous is cheap, messy, and burns super hot. It is easier to light. But the Bitumen soaks into the bricks and it smells awful until it burns off.