Quantcast

Which rider is Bizutch???

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
LOL...Btw Steve, do you happen to have any video of you coming up a little short on the big gap jump (@ Wolf I think)? :D

Gawd, May 7th can't get here fast enough...Just hope we can do Wolf this year...I don't care if they're building condos in the middle of the course...We can just gap over them or maybe select one that we can ride through the front door - living room - kitchen - then out the backdoor - down (or off) the back deck :devil:

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
jackalope said:
LOL...Btw Steve, do you happen to have any video of you coming up a little short on the big gap jump (@ Wolf I think)? :D
I really wish I had video of that... but I do not think it exists except in my brain :help:
Somewhere I do have a picture of me in the air but since the landing is not visible, my impending disater is not seen :eek:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
psycle-on said:
Go to:
http://www.squirrellyracing.com/xoops/html/modules/debaser/genre.php?genreid=2
Click on the play arrow under "which one is butch" watch the video.
Can you guess which one is Butch?
Winner gets the satisfaction of being the first to know the answer!
so funny!!! I broke my rib there you dirty freak!
At the top I bottomed on a rock(you can hear it pop) and snapped my bottom bracket and bailed straight onto my ribs. It felt like that scene in Kickboxer where Van Dam takes it in the shin!!! :nope: :nope: :nope:

Oct 26, 2001
God Hole NC
bizutch said:
so funny!!! I broke my rib there you dirty freak!
At the top I bottomed on a rock(you can hear it pop) and snapped my bottom bracket and bailed straight onto my ribs. It felt like that scene in Kickboxer where Van Dam takes it in the shin!!! :nope: :nope: :nope:
If I remember correctly, wasn't your crank/pedal still attached to your foot??
Notice I was nice enough to stop the camera and come help instead of watching you roll around in agony ;)

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
yep...now that part was something I thought was funny....albeit annoying to walk around with a crankarm and pedal still attached to your shoe. The bottom bracket was nice enough to slice me like bacon though!

And yep, you were nice enough to put the camera down...unlike that guy in the video who keeps filming when the lady crushing grapes collapses her windpipe... :thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
psycle-on said:
Can you guess which one is Butch?
Winner gets the satisfaction of being the first to know the answer!
ooh ooh the ugly one :nuts:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Correction...that was Ryan Taylor sporting his old GT Dyno helmet riding a borrowed red Uzzi DH. Me on the other hand, I hated that stupid green XC jersey. That course is so fricking fun top to bottom!!! I'm calling Gil this week

Man I miss that place. That was the first race that I had the Rotec DH at. In the last little woods section; right before the "S's" at the bottom, I hit the drop at a pretty good speed and bottomed the whole bike out and got EJECTED over the bars. I was literally 10ft in front of the bike when I landed.
I was competitive on the sport course on the HT.
Too bad that road crossing is all washed out.
I do still have video of those races.

I think I sent some copies to a few of you guys. it was about two hours and covered the whole season. If someone could post that...

Psycle-on If you could get with Peete and get him to post my crash from Charlotte last year, that would be really cool. Apparently it is really funny. I get squirrley off the double drop and hug a tree. you can prolly see it in your head, but video would be better.