Quantcast

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
It's Fry-hy-day!

Yes, this does deserve its own thread. Reps if you can make it to the end.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
They really had to use the ugly friend effect to make this girl look better huh?

Notice when she jumps in the car the first time the two other girls both have moles in similar spots on their faces, then the next girls they show her with are both busted and sporting braces.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
When I listen to it a little nazi inside me wakes up. I want to lock every fan of her in an work camp. That song is so bad that even if they did a Milli Vanilli thing when they substitute her voice with a drunken japanese man in a karaoke bar it would be better.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
the poor girl is never going to be taken seriously again. Does she ever say which seat she takes?

"Rebecca Black is a Quileute woman, twin sister of Rachel, older sister of Jacob and daughter of Billy and Sarah. She married an unnamed Samoan surfer when she was eighteen and moved to Hawaii, partly to get away from the memory of her mother who died in a car crash. Jacob, no matter how much he misses her, only mentions her a few times. She and Bella Swan were childhood acquaintances."

CastleMaster

Monkey
Jan 11, 2010
Upper Newport Bay
fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun partying partying fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun fun

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Jeebus...
I made it to the end..
But now I want to stab myself in the face.

That was worse than that crabcore video...

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
It was worse. I liked the crab core video for entertainment value. This is like watching manos hand of faith while charlie sheen shaves your eyeballs with a rusty spoon.