Quantcast

Which would you choose? totally NBR

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
HONOLULU - "Lost" actress Michelle Rodriguez pleaded guilty on Tuesday to a single count of driving under the influence, choosing to pay a $500 fine and spend five days in jail rather than do 240 hours of community service.
My girl was shocked that someone would make this choice.

I said I totally agreed with the actress... five days in jail, not general population, but solitary confinement, is a friggin' vacation. No reponsibilities, no phone calls, just totally chillin' on your own. You know how much reading and relaxing I could do? And if they let me bring in a laptop filled with movies and a popcorn machine, I'd ask for 8 days :D

Besides, 240 hours is 10 FULL DAYS... five days in jail and you've served your sentence.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I was put in a similar situation by my own stupid actions. I chose community service, showed up to the interview late and got jail time..General population though...good times:rolleyes: :rofl:

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i´d take the community service, and find some easy community service. after being in the news and still in the 15 minutes of fame, i´d try to do awareness kinda crap.

i´d rather still be able to say to the grandkids "i´ve never been in prison".

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
ALEXIS_DH said:
i´d take the community service, and find some easy community service. after being in the news and still in the 15 minutes of fame, i´d try to do awareness kinda crap.

i´d rather still be able to say to the grandkids "i´ve never been in prison".
I dunno. I thought my grandpa was the coolest ever when he told me he did 7 years in the pen. for killing a guy in a barfight, and was convicted of manslaughter.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
gnurider1080 said:
but what if it was 5 days in jail with N8?
I'd stab him in the neck with a rusty chunk of bunk bed leg within the first ten minutes.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
H8R said:
I'd stab him in the neck with a rusty chunk of bunk bed leg within the first ten minutes.
Yeah yeah, we all know about your infatuation with necrophilia. :rolleyes:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
BurlyShirley said:
backdoor adventure?
which is why I specified "solitary confinement".

BurlyShirley said:
I dunno. I thought my grandpa was the coolest ever when he told me he did 7 years in the pen. for killing a guy in a barfight, and was convicted of manslaughter.
same thing here, sort of...

I thought it was cool when my uncle told me about my dad writing bad checks -- think "Catch Me If You Can" movie -- as he traveled across the USA in the mid-50s.

My grandpa dispatched my Uncle to bring him home. He found my Dad in Denver, of all places, in 1956. I think around the same time as Jack Kerouac was here leading to his future book, "On The Road".

Glad to know my dad didn't lead a strictly upright (boring?) life.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Jail for me as long as it was solitary. I wouldn't want to have to worry about dropping the soap.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
jimmydean said:
Can I get 5 days in jail with Michelle Rodriguez? Hell, give me a whole week. :D
Dude, she isnt even hot.

I hate how every role in everything she plays is ALWAYS the same too.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Yeah yeah, we all know about your infatuation with necrophilia. :rolleyes:
Hmm...does "banging someone barely hanging onto life" count as necrophilia?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Dude, she isnt even hot.

I hate how every role in everything she plays is ALWAYS the same too.
Ahh...this thread comes full circle.

I'd hit it...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
Did you screw someone else to death too?
No...but they always scream, "Please God take me now, anything is better than this..."...etc, etc.

:(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
LordOpie said:
huh, for me, right before they die, it's, "oh GOD, I'm coming!"
Really? I just get a little gurgling and some twitching, then they get kinda limp, and then gassy.

:(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BurlyShirley said:
Those inflatable women have that tendency
Whatever dude, at least I can patch things up in my relationships.

(badum...tss!)