Quantcast

While it would have been nice....thanks Morrisey

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
i agree, would have been nice to get to see them but it's never good to see a bunch of old men recapturing youth (unless it's on a bike :D).

i was disappointed by the recent gang of four reunion as well ... though lord knows that wasn't money-driven.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'd heard the GoF shows were good, but i'm not too much of a fan and didn't go myself. reformed shows i thought were well worth the $:

- the stooges
- slint
- mission of burma

didn't see dino jr or pixies.

btw, i think morrissey would rather do anything than have to be near mike joyce.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
narlus said:
i'd heard the GoF shows were good, but i'm not too much of a fan and didn't go myself. reformed shows i thought were well worth the $:

- the stooges
- slint
- mission of burma

btw, i think morrissey would rather do anything than have to be near mike joyce.
Where's the song of the day you lazy bastard?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
narlus said:
i think Bauhaus was the best all-around show i've ever been to.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
valve bouncer said:
Good to see there's a few people still sticking to their guns.
I was more worried about all the depressed people in one place.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
narlus said:

- the stooges
- slint
- mission of burma

seeing dino jr the week after sea otter, im looking forward to it.

also, thanks for not trying to glue the smiths back together, glad to see people move on and stick to their guns.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i would bet that had not joe strummer had a heart attack and expired a few years ago, that a Clash reunion would become reality.

not sure how i would have felt about it. tough call.