Quantcast

While on vacation I missed...

J

JRB

N8 said:
There was more..???

:(:(
Curb Hucker got really drunk, and there was a junk shaving thread. H8R debunched some panties and declined to implement the bung hole remover.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
Curb Hucker got really drunk, and there was a junk shaving thread. H8R debunched some panties and declined to implement the bung hole remover.
Stoney got upset that the focus was off him. Stinky and H8R were being moderated within an inch of their e-lives. And a bunch of noobs were getting all hot and bothered and tripping over themselves to impress Dh Girlie.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
DRB said:
Stoney got upset that the focus was off him. Stinky and H8R were being moderated within an inch of their e-lives. And a bunch of noobs were getting all hot and bothered and tripping over themselves to impress Dh Girlie.

HAHAHA! I read a thread where IRB threated to oppress someone (H8R maybe?) by undeleating threads the user deleated... :p:p:p

J

JRB

N8 said:
HAHAHA! I read a thread where IRB threated to oppress someone (H8R maybe?) by undeleating threads the user deleated... :p:p:p
hahahaha

J

JRB

DRB said:
Yeah - out of all of that, I got ignored by stoney and threated to e-beat up the n00bs for trying to jack my e-bitch.

J

JRB

N8 said:
Classic! Where have all the n00bs come from lately?
One of them, Reactor, was thawed by some scientists. If that dude didn't come from the ice age, I'll kiss your ass. He is nearly as old as JBP. :think: